Monday, April 30, 2018

Tech Tip: Canvas Notifications

I can honestly say that I never knew canvas could make notifications for pretty anything. However, I have made several changes my preferences, so that it will notify me when my professors make a change to the course or send out anything to the entire class. Personally, I preferred to check every box, so that I don't miss any sort of news. Why not? I have already received several notifications about new assignments uploaded, among other things. I'm sure this will come in handy and help me better anticipate events to stay organized. Anyway, I have said it a million times, I love Canvas. It get better and better and I hope to continue to utilize it.

                                            Image result for canvas learning
                                                  Round of applause for the GOAT: Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment