Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Reading Notes: Shedlock. Eastern Stories and Legends, Part B

Part B of the Easter Stories and Legends by Marie Shedlock had many interesting stories. For instance, I enjoyed the story "The Faithful Friend," because I thought it was a sweet story that focuses on the impact others can have on one another. It takes the idea of two unlikely individuals who become close friends. I plan on using this same theme however instead of using an elephant and dog as my two unlikely friends I'm going to use a gorilla and a rabbit. In the original story there was no dialogue exchange between the animal characters however in my story I plan on giving my animal characters human characteristics. Such as being able to talk and exchange dialogue between each other.

Bibliography: Eastern Stories and Legends by Marie Shedlock. Link to Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment