Thursday, April 19, 2018

Learning Challenge: Week 13

I read the article, "Stress Management tips for Students," by Sam Malik and it was really helpful and insightful. One thing the article confirmed for me was a few ways to avoid stress are to organize and manage your time effectively along with some good exercise. Further, one new thing I learned was one way to avoid procrastinating is identifying the most difficult or dreadful tasks on your schedule and complete them first instead of letting them linger and hang over your consciousness while your work on lesser tasks. I feel like I am fairly organized, but I am going to start listing my daily tasks and giving them priority based on difficulty and importance. But difficulty will weigh a little more in this ranking. Then I will see if this helps me feel better by getting these tasks out of the way first thing each day. Hopefully this will make me feel more relaxed the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment