Sunday, April 8, 2018

Tech Tip: Canvas Calender

This semester has been really hectic for me and I have't been doing a really good job at my time management for this class. However after revising my assignment plan and with the help of the canvas calendar I feel like these last weeks of the semester are going to go very smoothly. I have created anew time management plan for this class and I have set up the canvas calendar and my own personal digital calendar to send me notifications for when I need to start an assignment and when an assignment is due.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sydney, thanks for the Canvas tip. I'm still getting used to using Canvas because my brain is still stuck on the old D2L system. I think the Canvas calendar will be a good tool to use next semester. I too was having time management struggles with this class and I bet the Canvas calendar would've really helped me.

    ReplyDelete