Monday, April 23, 2018

Famous Last Words: Week 13

This week has been quite an eventful one. I have found myself with a million things to do. To begin, graduation is coming fast and while I couldn’t be more exited I am trying to stay focused on my courses. Moreover, the rest of my courses, I’m sure like everyone else’s, are reaching a conclusion and its sort of bittersweet. With exception to this course, I am enrolled in all upper division science courses. However, since I have already taken all the course that I needed to be prepared for the Medical College Admission Test and got accepted, I decided to take a few ecological electives. Taking these courses has got me thinking about science in a way that I’ve never done before. For instance, I am currently learning about how society can sustain access to clean water and healthy water in one of my courses. Currently, we are at a cross roads with respect to having access to clean water, which I did not know. However, there are many mechanisms that we can adopt, involving our retrieval strategies, that can help sustain and prolong our supply. These are just things that I’ve never thought about and it’s nice to get to focus on other things once and a while to keep my science abilities exercised. Lastly, I am also in the middle of making my transition into medical school, which I am really excited about. Since I have been offered an academic scholarship, I will be going out of state to Des Moines University. Therefore, that has given me many more things to prepare for. During this semester, I have done my best to schedule time to travel to the area in hopes of finding new living arrangements and familiarizing myself with the city. However, as I mentioned, I am doing my best to juggle my courses and this move!

                                      Image result for meme famous last words
                                                        I really enjoyed this meme 

No comments:

Post a Comment