Sunday, April 8, 2018

Reading Notes: More Jataka Tales, Part B

After Reading Part B of More Jataka Takes by Ellen C. Babbitt the story “The Lion in Bad Company” stood out to me. First I really like the title of this story. It was clever as well as foreshadowing of what was to come in the story. This story had many themes at work from temptation to betrayal. In my own story I want to incorporate these same themes. I plan on changing the animal characters into human characters. For instance the young lion, will be a successful college student going to a well renowned school such as Harvard. The wolf character will be a con artist who ends up being the college student’s roommate. As time goes by the con man will corrupt the college student until he is in so deep there’s no way of getting out.

Bibliography: More Jataka Tales by Ellen C. Babbitt. Link to Reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment