Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Growth Mindset: Week 13

I found this quote from the cat's mottos and I really liked that it was an acronym, so I wanted to find a another acronym quote for my own.

                                
                                                                            Cat Motto


I found this motto on google and I really appreciated how the motto was both an acronym and had multiple meanings. Personally, I feel that this empowers the reader and lets them know that it is their choice how they address fear!
                                                Image result for life mottos
                                                                            Fear Link

1 comment:

  1. That is a very deep motto, I had never looked at fear that way. I always just viewed it as a usually brief feeling. This is a good example of an acronym. I agree it really does empower the reader.

    ReplyDelete