Thursday, March 29, 2018

Learning Challenge: In Jelly Beans

I watched the video The Time you Have (In Jelly Beans), and I know that we do not live forever and our time here has a limit, but it is not something that I often think about. Further, I never considered an abstract physical representation of the days we have to live on Earth. On average we will live a total of 28,835 days. We will sleep a total of 8,477 days. Work for 3,202 days, watch television for 2,766 days. I have never thought about categorizing my days in life as to how I spend it. While it is sad to think that my big jar of jelly beans will one day run out, I need to think about my next jelly bean and make sure I don't waste it. Live it with gusto, with happiness and hopefulness because any one of those could be my last and don't waste a single bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment