Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing


Looking back, I have really enjoyed the reading assignments so far. In particular I very much enjoyed reading the Ramayana. Further, I feel like my reading notes have really assisted me in writing new stories. I think its neat that my reading notes are not just a summary of the original story but instead allows me to talk about specific aspects that I would like to some how incorporate into my own story.


I choose this image because I love flowers and they remind me of new beginnings and spring. I feel like this is the perfect picture to use when looking to the future of this class.





When looking forward I plan on taking advantage of the audio if it’s available. I feel like I will be able to get more out of the reading if I can hear it and follow along. Also, I’m going to try to get my readings done a head of schedule that way I have more time to focus on writing my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment