Sunday, March 4, 2018

Learning Challenge: Sleep


I read the article,10 proven ways teachers can improve their sleep, and I found it really insightful. Here is the link to the article.

A good night's sleep is important for keeping your body and mind operating at optimal levels. Good ways to ensure good sleep are consistent bedtime, routine sleep cycles, avoid caffeine and meditation.
However, the article mentions some methods that I was not aware of like de-cluttering your bedroom and beware of cold feet. Studies have shown that a messy room will increase stress levels and contribute to poor sleep quality. If your feet are uncomfortable with the temperature you will sleep restlessly. I am going to make sure that my feet stay warm by wearing comfortable socks to bed and keep my room clutter free and see if I can fall asleep easier and have a more restful night of sleep in the weeks ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment