Thursday, March 29, 2018

Reading Notes: Babbitt Jataka Tales, Part B

After reading part B of the jataka tales by Babbitt I feel like the story “The King’s White Elephant” really stood out to me. I liked the overall theme of the story and I plan to keep that the same but instead change the characters and the location of my story. I plan to use animal characters, but the animals will act as humans. They will wear clothes and do jobs, live in houses and so on. Further, I plan on having the following outline where a hard working father brings his son to work and shows him the value of working hard. Instead of having my character being humans and working to collect lumber, I think I want my characters to be squirrels and they will work at a nut factory.

Bibliography: Jataka Tales by Ellen C. Babbitt. Link to Reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment