Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall, I feel like the quality of my feedback has been pretty helpful. Also, I think the comments that have been the most useful are the ones that offer examples with the constructive criticism. Further, I think being able to read other peoples stories has inspired me to do new things with my own story writing. For instance, I read one story that was written from the 1st person perspective, which is something I haven’t done before but would like to try!

I feel like the introduction blog posts are really neat and they give me an insight into my fellow classmates lives. After visiting numerous introduction posts I think I’m going to incorporate some personal photos into my introduction. Looking forward, I plan to try to give constructive criticism with examples, as well as give praise for the things that I liked about the stories that I’m giving feedback on.


I choose this image in particular because I feel like with the help of feedback one is able to reach new heights in their work, andthis photo encompasses this notion perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment